The objective of the Cooperative Relations Fund is to provide financial support to the linkages and clusters in Kujawsko-Pomorskie voivodship, that will be created by at least 5 independent enterprises and at least one other entity for example: institution of the business environment, local government or research organization. Support in the first place will be provided for the implementation of activities related to document creation strategy and the development of cooperative relationships or cluster (Stage I). Then the support will be earmarked for the selected measures in the strategy (Stage II) enrolling in the following directory:
- creation of a platform of communication in the area of new technologies,
- acquisition and utilization (implementation) the results of R & D in the business activities of members of the connections,
- the acquisition of new customers for manufactured products or services offered,
involvement of participants of the project in trade missions and trade fairs foreign or domestic an international character,
- involvement of participants of the project in trade missions and trade fairs foreign or domestic an international character,
- preparation of foreign-language informational and promotional materials about participants of the project, products and services.
Support will be provided in the form of non-repayable grants, and its intensity will depend on the stage which will involve:
- Stage I – up to 95% of eligible expenditure, max. 100 000 zł,
- Stage II – up to 85% of eligible expenditure, max. 3 million zł (de minimis).
More information on the competitions and activities undertaken in the framework of the project is available on the website www.klastry.tarr.org.pl